Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
Users and customers of Services provided by RHNetworks must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you. If the sums due are equal to or greater than £100 we may at our discretion forward the debt to a collection agency of our choice.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are a and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund of any credit added to your account within 7 days. Any credit older than 7 days is not eligible for a refund.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your services due to violation of our Terms of Services, Acceptable Usage policy or governing law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account older than 7 days cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Credit added via a promotion, with or without a promo code, is excluded from the 7 day money back guarantee.
Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment the credit amount will be applied against the invoice raised. If the payment is larger than the amount due the remaining credit will be applied to your account. If the amount credited is less than the invoice due the amount credited will be applied but you will still be required to pay the remaining balance in full before services are provisioned.
All orders are delivered electronically via the control panel and email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected]
Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond to support requests within 4 hours of receiving your enquiry.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as "Subscriber" or "you"). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage - If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for RHNetworks to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that RHNetworks has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued, we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, RHNetworks may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify RHNetworks as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property - RHNetworks does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to [email protected]
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on RHNetworks facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, RHNetworks will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If RHNetworks receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, RHNetworks will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify RHNetworks of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
- Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by RHNetworks, neither RHNetworks nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. RHNetworks neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that RHNetworks is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet,
- RHNetworks equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RHNetworks and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, RHNetworks is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone, that there is no representation made by RHNetworks as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that RHNetworks has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to RHNetworks as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that RHNetworks may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will RHNetworks have financial liability to you.
Warranty - RHNetworks MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD RHNetworks ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY RHNetworks OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY RHNetworks ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; RHNetworks DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. RHNetworks DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. RHNetworks has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
You agree that any dispute between you and RHNetworks arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and RHNetworks will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the English law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under English, United Kingdom laws.
Cancellation requests can be submitted via the control panel. To do this, select the manage tab from the service you wish to cancel and press “Delete”. The service will then be terminated with immediate action.
It is your responsibility to ensure any paypal subscriptions you have setup are cancelled. Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any virtual service or credit.
Within 24hr GuaranteeThe Within 24hr Guarantee is only valid to customers that have provided the correct information. If incorrect information is provided and causes the time taken to provide the service is increased because of this, then you are exempt from this guarantee. If the server that we are trying to add the service to goes down during the process, then you become except from the guarantee. If you qualify for the guarantee and we fail to provide the service within 24hrs you are entitled to a full refund.
Last amended January, 2020
RMLH Consulting Limited t/a RHNetworks. 10 Miriam Grove, Leigh, WN7 3EX, United Kingdom
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide us with certain information, such as when you create your account or when you use our Services. We may also collect automatically-generated and technical information. Therefore, the information we have (“Collected Information”) may include:
Account Information.Information such as your full name, e-mail address, password and the country where you live or where your company is registered when you create an account, or when you edit your account information. You may also provide us with your address and postal code when you attempt to make a payment using a credit or debit card, purchase a domain name or hardware.
Transaction Information.Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to RHNetworks, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services or account credit (including any billing details such as address and postal code, transaction reference numbers, date and time of the transaction and IP address used to make the transaction) are not shared with 3rd parties except our payment providers. We do not store credit or debit card details, nor do we share them with any 3rd parties except our payment processors.
Access Information.IP Address of the network you’re using to access our website, the date/time of your last login and the date/time of your account registration.
Service Specific Information.When purchasing services from us we may ask for information specific to these services. We will only ask for information required to faciltate the purchase and provision of said services and no information will be shared with 3rd parties unless explicitly stated.
Other Information.Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Using your information
Information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you goods purchased via the website, apply credit purchased via the website to your account and supply services purchased via the website to you;
- Send you (non-marketing) communications regarding your services such as, low credit notices, ticket notifications, new server notices containing the essential information you need to use your services and notices regarding outages which have an adverse effect on the services we provide you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested e.g. through the monitoring feature;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website;
We may also share your information with third party software (including SaaS) providers including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the functionality, improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions, except bank transfers, are handled through our payment services providers: PayPal, Stripe, GoCardLess and BitPay. You can review the PayPal, Stripe, GoCardLess and BitPay privacy policies at their websites: www.paypal.com, www.stripe.com, www.gocardless.com and www.bitpay.com
We will share information with PayPal and Stripe only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Protection of your Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Information Stored on your Virtual Machines/Servers
We do not have access to or wish to have access to the data stored on your virtual machines or servers, ALL data stored on your virtual machines/servers is solely your responsibility and should be covered under your own policies.
Controlling Your Information – Data Rights
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways:
- Changing your profile information by submitting a ticket in the RHNetworks Control Panel.
- Opting-In/Out – You are opted out of marketing emails by default, you can opt-in or opt-out of marketing emails within the Accounts page in the Control Panel. These changes take effect immediately.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by submitting a ticket in the control panel. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay (no more than 30 days from the request) after receiving the request. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law. E.g. accounting.
- Contacting RHNetworks support ([email protected])
RHNetworks retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service. We delete personal data used to provide services or to communicate with you within 30 days after your account is deleted. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law, e.g. accounting.
RMLH Consulting Limited t/a RHNetworks, 10 Miriam Grove, Leigh, WN7 3EX, United Kingdom
RHNetworks's Data Protection Officer
RHNetworks’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
You may contact us with questions and comments regarding this policy via our Contact page. You can also contact your local data protection authority with any complaints about RHNetworks’s data collection or processing activity.
Last amended January, 2020
Domain Specific Terms
For all .uk domain name registrations you are entering into an agreement with Nominet UK. Nominet's Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration can be found at https://www.nominet.uk/uk-domains/policies/
For .COM, .NET domain name registrations you are entering into an agreement with eNOM, a registrar accredited by the Internet Cooperation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") to directly register global domain names on our behalf. You can view eNOM's terms of service here https://www.enom.com/terms/agreement.aspx
Domain name registration and renewal
- We make no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the likelihood or otherwise of a particular domain name application being successful because domain name registries retain the right at their discretion to register or refuse to register a domain name applied for by us on your behalf.
- You recognise and accept that we reserve the right to reject any request by you to register any particular domain name or to discontinue processing such a request if we consider such application might expose us to legal or other proceedings.
- The extent of our service in relation to the registration of domain names is:
- to forward your application to the appropriate registry;
- to provide administrative support in securing the registration;
- to notify you of the outcome of the application.
- You warrant to us that:
- all information you provide to us is true and correct, and that any additions or alterations thereto in the future will also be true and correct;
- you have the legal right to apply for and use the domain name(s) as a website and/or email address; and
- the domain name(s) and its use as a website and/or email address does not and will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or any other rights of a third party.
- You acknowledge that the application process, registration and subsequent use of any domain name will be subject to the rules and policies from time to time of the relevant registry and you agree to abide by all such rules and policies. Accordingly, you undertake to read those rules and policies before applying for a domain name (copies are generally available from the relevant registry's website).
- We will notify you as soon as is reasonably possible after the registration of a domain name has been effected and you shall be responsible for visiting our website on receipt of such notification in order to verify that the domain name has been registered correctly and for notifying us immediately if there is any error.
- You are advised not to take any action in respect of a requested domain name until you have carried out your obligations above and satisfied yourself that such domain name has been correctly registered.
- For the avoidance of doubt and in addition to the provisions above, in no circumstances will we be liable to you for any loss of profit, business or anticipated savings suffered by you on account of a failure to obtain or loss of a domain name;
- If your application for a particular domain name is rejected, we will return to you any Fees received in respect of that application.
- You agree and acknowledge that we will make registration information provided by you in relation to the requested domain, as stated in the order, available to ICANN, Nominet or any other appropriate registration authority, the registry administrators, and other third parties as applicable laws may require or permit including the police or other enforcement authority.
- You further acknowledge that we may make publicly available, or directly available to third party vendors, some, or all, of the domain name registration information provided, for purposes of inspection (such as through the WHOIS service) or other purposes as required or permitted by ICANN, Nominet and applicable law.
- You consent to any and all such disclosures as stated above, whether during or after the term of registration of the requested domain. You irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action arising from such disclosure or use of the domain name registration information by us.
- The relevant domain name registry will include the names of you and the administrative contact and other details relating to them. This information (if it refers to individuals) is 'personal data' for the purposes of Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
- Where the transfer of any domain name has to be effected by your new provider, then, subject to your compliance with the terms of this agreement, we will co-operate with the new provider to allow the transfer to take place. The costs of transferring a domain in/out of RHNetworks can be found at Domain Pricing.
- We will not transfer a domain name until all Fees attributable to the domain name services which are due have been paid by you to us.
- On receipt of a transfer request, we will use our reasonable endeavours to process the transfer request, but will not be responsible for any delay in effecting such transfer due to acts or omissions of your current provider or new provider (as applicable) or the registry/registrar.
- When requesting the transfer of a gTLD domain name to us, you acknowledge that:
- The domain name has been unlocked (if applicable) and the current provider is aware of, and willing to approve, the outbound transfer.
- Submission of a domain name transfer request to us does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.
- Until such time as you receive a transfer completion notice issued by us, management of the domain name(s) being transferred remains your sole responsibility. This includes meeting renewal deadlines and paying any amounts owed to the existing provider.
- If, after 28 days, we have been unable to transfer the domain name, the transfer will be deemed to have failed. Any applicable transfer Fee will be refunded. You will need to re-raise the transfer for it to continue.
- You acknowledge that all inbound and outbound transfers of gTLDs are subject to the transfer policies set out by ICANN which can be found here: http://www.icann.org/en/transfers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any free services that we have provided to you in relation to your domain name (e.g. web and email forwarding, domain parking, DNS) will come to an end once any such transfer has been completed.
Domain dispute resolution
- Your use of a domain name once registered may be challenged by a third party; if so, or if any other dispute arises the procedures laid down by the relevant registry will apply and these may include the suspension or revocation of your application for a domain name or the registration of a domain name allocated to you to a third party and we will have no responsibility or involvement in relation thereto.
- You acknowledge that, should any disputes arise out of the registration of any domain name(s), we are acting under instruction by you and therefore you shall resolve any disputes in accordance with the respective naming authority's dispute resolution policies which include the following:
- .UK domains - http://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes
- gTLDs - http://www.icann.org/en/udrp/udrp.htm
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution